Sunday, September 28, 2008

From Lionheart: Brits Finally Fighting Back!

Hiz but tahrir counter demo London

The fight back has begun on the streets, more to follow.
The English are fighting back!

Website:
March for England



Additional info from Lionheart: 'Amongst the colourful English language was 'Moslem bombers off our streets' and 'Paedo, Paedo' meaning peadophiles because thats what Mohamed was.That is a very serious taboo in England it is the most hated crime there is.This is the start of smething big believe me. God bless"

3 comments:

  1. wow ..I hadnt heard this at all!..unreal isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my commenters -- I had to delete this video because it was causing my sidebar to disappear. It's all fixed now and I've reposted it. But I'm afraid I've lost your comments. Please comment again if you'd like.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video was recorded by, The U.B.A (United British Alliance. http://uba.awardspace.co.uk/ ) and March For England ( http://marchforengland.awardspace.co.uk/ )

    regards.

    ReplyDelete