Monday, October 20, 2008

Four Tributes to the Victims of 9/11 and a Postscript






Dear Roger,
I'm sorry you are so scared of the muslim boogeyman and that your feeling were hurt during 9-11. Thankfully, it was mostly, in Ms. Palin's terms, not real Americans perished that day. I mean it was planes from Boston, New York and Newark, New Jersey flying to California and buildings in New York and Washington D.C., and we all know what kind of people come from there.
Drew 10.20.08 - 8:00 am
#
------------------------------------------------------------

A note from Radarsite: For those of you who may not have had the pleasure of seeing it before, the cartoon at the top of this article is courtesy of the liberals favorite website Daily Kos. Although they later attempted to deny that it had ever appeared there, one of our intrepid readers managed to find a screen shot of that Daily Kos page. Here is Radarsite's article about it. The next two cartoons have not been published here before, and are from the same British site which the Daily Kos used to retrieve that first cartoon. I will not give that site any additional publicity by naming it here again . The comment below the cartoons was not published with these cartoons, but was transposted from Susan Duclos' Wake Up America. It is in response to my recent Radarsite article October in New England: Conflicting Signs, Competing Realities.

I would like to address this postscript to you, my readers. How do these tributes make you feel? What do they say to you personally? It's not up to me to search for the appropriate adjectives here, is it? I mean, what adjectives could I possibly come up with that would to do justice to these tributes ? How many of them would I have to use? Are you as affected by these tributes as I am? Is there anything you'd like to say?

Would you like to know how I feel right now? I feel embarrassed. Yes, I think that's the right word. Or perhaps ashamed would be an even better word. I am embarrassed and ashamed to be included in the same species that could produce such words and pictures and then proudly disseminate them throughout our shared cyberspace.
This is not just a space for me to express my own personal outrage. This is your space too. This is your world too. Do you have anything you'd like to say about all this? Because I would sure like to hear it. - rg

7 comments:

  1. Roger,

    I posted on this when the Kos put it out. It shows what a sick bunch the Kos aligns itself with. The Brit who made these cartoons probably should give some thought to the subway bombings in London by the same bunch of fanatics.

    As much as I love Europe as a place to visit, I really wonder about the mentality that has taken hold there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May they all rot in hell. Dos that adequately cover how I may feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yhank you Gary. Agreed.
    And, yes Snooper, perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were a lot of people in the world that said America deserved 9/ll, and they weren't all outside of America. You really have to wonder about people who take some kind of joy in knowing and seeing people plummet to their deaths.


    "We believe that the best of America is not 'all' in Washington, D.C." by Palin

    It seems rather convenient to totally ignore what Palin said in the beginning and that is that the best is not ALL in Washington, and she goes on to explain that the best of America is in small towns. This would mean that the best is in Washington and in small towns of America.

    Just like the left to have low reading comprehension and pick and choose what they want to hear so they can throw more hatred Palin's way. At least it wasn't Palin's first time being proud of America because she was running for VP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roger,

    This comment from Drew is similar to some of the comments we see on the red county blog in Orange County. As I interpret it, Drew is referring to Jews.

    We have not yet identified the Jew-bashers who often comment on red county in response to our descriptions of anti-semitic expressions uttered at UC-Irvine by Muslim Brotherhood speakers. We don't know if they MSU members or just sick anti-Semites.

    I emphasize the word "sick"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be ashamed of being part of the Human race. It is that commenter who should be ashamed of himslf. 3,000 men, women and children died that day and all that these creatures can do is make fun of it.

    If Obama is elected this will be the last year that a sitting US President will attend a ceremony at Ground Zero. In fact, he will find a way to blame this on Bush and/or the Jews. That is what the left does best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS

    Correction to my above post. I should have said Muslim Student Union speakers instead of Muslim brotherhood speakers

    ReplyDelete