Friday, May 2, 2008

A short statement from Radarsite

In the wake of today's wonderful news from London and Rome, I would like to make a short statement. As my regular readers well know, I have written many articles bemoaning the direction in which our Western Civilization seems to be heading. There is nothing that I would love more than to be completely and utterly mistaken. I would be absolutely thrilled to be proven wrong by unexpected events. And, who knows, but that this might just be the beginning of a new day. What a lovely thought. God bless the worthy Londoners and lovely Romans. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and saying an extra prayer tonight for them. -- rg

1 comment:

  1. The more people hear and see the true nature of Islam, the more they run in terror from it. Now the time of running is over and we must stand and fight.

    ReplyDelete