Saturday, April 18, 2009

Suffering from PETSD? You're not alone.


Discover PETSD





My friends, if like me, you find yourself suffering from the debilitating symptoms of PETSD (Post Election Traumatic Stress Disorder), take heart, you're not alone. If after four months you still find yourself unable to accept the reality that this man is now your president, that this man now represents the United States of America to the rest of the world. If you still can't come to grips with this lingering shock. If you still recoil at the sight of his disturbing image and feel yourself overwhemed by dark depression, almost to the point of being physically ill, take solace in the knowledge that there are others out there who share your burden. We are the PETSD, and we are here for you. We are a non-profit support group whose sole purpose is to give comfort and aid to victims of PETSD. Why suffer alone? Give us a call and start fighting back by joining PETSD and following our three-step program. One: Admit to your feelings of helplessness and despair. Two: Join us and feel the power of the group. And, three: sign the PETSD Pledge to vote the lousy bastards out in 2012.
Best wishes,
Roger W. Gardner,
Regional Director
Northeastern Chapter, PETSD

9 comments:

  1. I'll sign willingly.

    Suffering from it is not the word. It sickens me to see our once great nation act not as the leader of the Free World, but as a has-been.

    I guess that will make me Regional Director of the Great Lakes Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    I think you should definitely be the regional director for the Great Lakes Area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you remember about Rush Limbaugh's PETSD counseling efforts for the LibTurd losers 7 years ago? I remember that it was by phone, that he had a great deal of fun with it, and that he had at least one call from a real therapist who was serving PETSD cases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. I never listen to the radio Ben. I thought it was original. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn off the Idjit box, Roger, and crank up Rush from noon 'till 3 weekdays.

    Mark Levin is on from 6-8. You'll love his passion and hate his phone manners.

    Check yer email. Someone in the Prick's ofc. at U.C. made a long visit to Freedom Ain't free, readin about Jihad and Geert Wilders being persecuted, then visited the Armory. I sent the stats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do I sign?

    Could be that I would make a great Southern Director of the PETSD affiliations...that is, if ya'all would not give this guy the title he claims. I've yet to identify this fraud with that big P that precedes his name either in print or orally. As far as I'm concerned he never won the election leagally...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben...
    I really enjoy Mark Levin and Andrew Wilkow...gotta get Mark's new book one of these days.

    I don't watch much TV but whenever I'm in one of our vehicles (sedan or pick-up truck) the ole XM Satelite Radio is set to either channel 166 or 168...just returned from a trip to Texas and never lost a station due to reception problems...satelite is great!

    "We're right and they are wrong! End of story!"
    (Wilkow says this most every time he goes into a commercial break.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got it Norman. Consider it official.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Roger. Keep up the good work.

    Yep, I am here. I need a picture though. Insideous, sycophantic, remorseful, and sometimes even screwy Skeez! As long as I make people think a bit.

    Appocolyptic? Not yet. But it is in the back of my tiny little head. Very much egg-shaped. :)

    Let me know if there is anything more I can do.

    ReplyDelete