Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Background history to Abu Hamza's deportation

Posted 9th June 2012




The real story behind the arrest and expected deportation to America of Abu Hamza one of the commanders of the Jihad against the West living and operating in the UK.

Reporting the truth: The secret is out 

1. Even before 9/11 I had started to take a keen interest in the activities of Abu Hamza, the imam of Finsbury Park mosque and his organisation Supporters of Shariah. Soon after 9/11 I started a sting ‘honey pot’ web-site called www.islamic-news.co.uk with the help of a friend based in America

2. http://web.archive.org/web/20020804062340/http://islamic-news.co.uk/inde...

3. The web-site published radical Islamic web links that led the user straight onto other terrorist sites. I used the pseudonym Pervez Khan to contact Abu Hamza, the notorious cleric of Finsbury Park mosque both by email and on the phone. I contacted the operators of other extremist web sites like the Kashmir Media Service http://www.kmsnews.org/ and was soon placed on their press list. When the press statements arrived I would copy and paste them into an email and post onto to Abu Hamza at Finchley Park mosque. The idea behind my sting web site was to gain an insight at what the extremist Islamic world were plotting against the non Islamic world.

4. The sting was already making good progress as I had given the FBI access to the web-stats of my site www.islamic-news.co.uk (now offline). Abu Hamza's web master had placed a link from his Supporters of Shariah web-site to mine and I had given the passwords to an American diplomat in Mexico who forwarded the information to the New York office of the FBI. They monitored everyone who logged onto Islamic-news from Abu Hamza's www.SupportersOfShariah.com web site. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://supportersofshariah.org

5. What many people never knew at the time and still do not know is firstly the FBI requested the Anti Terrorist Squad in London to visit my home and get a written statement giving them permission to monitor my web site traffic; and secondly that James Ujamaa Abu Hamza's web-master was based in America. He was the first person to click on the link between the two sites after he placed it to check it was working. In doing so he revealed his I.P. address, which enabled the FBI to track him down and arrest him.

6. I produce as exhibit GJ 1 true copy of the statement that I had given to Anti-Terrorism branch for FBI.

Continue reading: Background story to Abu Hamza's deportation

No comments:

Post a Comment