Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another New Radarsite Blog


This newest Radarsite blog is in response to a suggestion from my dear friend and Radarsite supporter, Molly H. As Radarsite approaches one thousand articles, it seems appropriate to come up with some sort of a "Best Of List". Here then are my personal choices for the 50 best articles written by myself, for Radarsite. Such a list is of course purely subjective and may or may not reflect the opinions of my readers. As you all know, Radarsite is blessed to have some great contributors, many of whom have generously taken up the slack since the onset of my illness. For this I am deeply grateful. However, there is no way that I could presume to create such a list from their wonderful contributions.

It is my hope that this "Best Of" blog will prove useful to some of my loyal readers, and perhaps serve as an introduction to Radarsite for any new readers. All comments and suggestions are of course welcome - rg

http://bestofradarsite.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding, Roger! How about compiling individual posts into .chm or .pdf format and hosting them in a free box.net account for readers to download and keep for reference or share as email attachments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ben. But I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about. lol
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger,

    I am thrilled that you have decided to memorialize your finest work.

    In our phone call last night, I suggested putting your body of work in .pdf format and have already begun working on this most important project for you.

    I am honored that you have placed your trust in me for this. It is my way of paying homage to a great American and a courageous man.

    Thank you for the privilege.

    ReplyDelete