Friday, August 7, 2009

Snitching Out The Truth of Obama Health Care

by Maggie at Maggie's Notebook

Among those snitching themselves out, or "flagging" themselves for opposition to the Obama administration health care plan - or plans, whatever they maybe...because you know the administration tells us the legislation has not been written, is Miss Beth at Miss Beth's Victory Dance. You can read her self-snitch below, just after my (dis)information.

Obama Health Care

About that legislation that has not yet been written, let us not forget that some 1000+ pages were released. Then they were read, and that's when the problems began. While the administration tells us that conservatives are the creators of "disinformation," about the plan, we have those 1000+ pages and we know what Democrats wanted to do, and will try to do. Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius says the bill has not been written. She knows what is in the works, but of course, she has not read that 1000+ pages, if she is to be believed. We know that no one has read it with the exception of conservatives, mostly bloggers and tweeters.

What we know we know about the bill is called disinformation. I am appalled at the blatant dishonesty of this administration. The question remains: do you have the choice to choose private coverage or public - meaning government health care. The answer is no, you will not have the choice. The bill clearly, clearly says that on the day the bill passes, you will not have a choice if you change jobs or if your employer decides to no longer cover you and your family. At that point, you will be on the government plan...no matter what. That's what the bill says. It is not disinformation.

If you think your employer will not drop your coverage, consider this: Your employer will be assessed a penalty of 8% percent of their payroll, if she/he chooses not to cover you with a health care plan. Estimates are that it costs an employer 15% to cover you. Your employer will come out 7% to the good if he/she drops coverage and pays the penalty to...the government. That is a sick and evil plan ladies and gentleman, designed to move you from private health care into the clutches of the Obama government.

Here's Miss Beth's self-snitch letter and I've linked a few other interesting letters below:

*****

Rather than rely on a telescreen as envisioned by George Orwell in his groundbreaking tome 1984, or wait for the Obama Youth Corps as currently being funded in New York under Mayor Bloomberg (a la the Nazi Youth Corps and here), I'll "snitch" myself out.


I blog as Miss Beth at Miss Beth's Victory Dance (http://missbethsvictorydance.blogspot.com). I'm a 48 year old white female, single mom who works for a living and my children are mulatto. In short, they have more black blood in them than BHO.

First and foremost, don't even try to pull the race card on me.

I disagree with Comrade obama on many, MANY levels of his policies, not least of which is his farce of health care "reform". This is not reform but a systematic takeover of yet another industry not mandated by our Constitution. You know, the document Comrade obama is intent on destroying? The document Comrade obama CLAIMS to have been so knowledgeable of to the point of being able to teach? Yeah, that Constitution.

I object to the nationalization of the banks, the car industry, the bail outs and the robbery at gunpoint of my tax dollars. I object to the "spread the wealth" mentality of this racist in the White House. I object to Comrade obama's bowing to the Saudi king while he sells out America. I object to the appeasement of the muslim community which has stated unequivocally its desire to destroy us. I object to the 42 "czars" who answer to no one but Comrade obama. I object to the constant apologizing for America when he should be defending her. I object to selling out our allies while embracing our enemies. I object to the Neville Chamberlain approach. I object to my tax dollars being used for photo opportunities such as flyovers of New York City. I object to my tax dollars being used for his date nights. I object to the caliber of the company he keeps, such as William Ayers, Jeremiah Wrigh, Rev. Pflegler, Skip Gates, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I object to Comrade obama making racist comments about situations he knows nothing about a la Sgt. Crowley. I object to Comrade obama stripping our military of weapons and strategic military devices. I object to Comrade obama turning everything into a photo op instead of keeping his skinny butt in a chair and doing his job.

I object to Comrade obama's disrespect for life at all stages, particularly the Infant Born Alive Protection Act and his current fetish for "end of life" counseling in his alleged reform bill. I object to Comrade obama's attempt to shove this travesty of healthcare down my throat when he hasn't performed his own due diligence and read the bill while simply using it as a popularity platform. I object to the insane amount of pork Comrade obama has already forced onto future generations through his smoke and mirrors. I object to Comrade obama's quadrupling the national budget in 6 months--the highest budget in history.

I object to Comrade obama. I didn't vote for him and I never will. I'm a proud supporter of the tea parties. I'm a fervent supporter of individual rights and I will not become one of your brainwashed sheeple, lapping up the pablum being dropped among the masses by a stuporous, lazy media who refuses to pull the curtain back on the false wizard, showing this emperor wanna be to indeed have no clothes--to mix stories.

I object to the farce of anthropogenic global warming and the further rape of American's wallets by a non-existent crisis. The earth goes in cycles--learn your geology (particularly your paleo-geology) and quit telling me what light bulbs I can use. I object to being taxed repeatedly because I smoke. Most of us smokers will simply quit and that will put the tobacco companies (and their workers) out of business and end your "honey pot" of money coming in. The Constitution doesn't provide for you, Comrade obama, to institute a "sin tax" on me.

I will cling to my GOD (who, by the way IS NOT COMRADE obama), my guns and my change. I will make my OWN hope and not rely on a nanny state to provide it to me, telling me when I can live, when I can die, and what kind of quality of life I can have. And I will call for my fellow conservatives to protest, without violence, at every turn and every chance they get, just as the sheeple have been doing since time immemorial--although the sheeple have shown extreme violence toward dissenting opinions and no respect at all for rule of law.

I will continue to use facts and logic in the face of emotionalism. I will continue to point out today's liberals, Comrade obama chief among them, are themselves the liars, the hypocrites, the racists, the double standard holders, the two faced Janus', big government monkeys on my back they are. I will continue to work for a living, against all odds, in this travesty of an economy foisted upon us by a Marxist wanna be commander in chief who doesn't have the balls to produce proof of his eligibility to hold office under our cherished Constitution but who is arrogant enough to demand such proof of his opposition (who promptly produced it). I will continue to point out the misogynistic, narcissistic tendencies of an arrested child who can't handle a job he most certainly is not qualified to hold. A child who can't string together a simple sentence without a teleprompter. A child who feels he must stifle all opposition because the opposition sees through the smoke and mirrors.

And I will claim my actions are consistent with my cherished right to freedom of speech under the First Amendment of the Constitution.

Yes, I am blind copying several people on this email. For those people, I am providing Comrade obama's own words and the links to find them. From the White House Blog itself: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/. The problem is, we recognize the facts and the lies are no longer working on true Americans who think.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are now exhorted, by the White House itself, to "snitch" on our neighbors and friends who disagree with the travesty known loosely as Obamacare. A direct quote:

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov."

Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it. Hitler had charisma and a smooth tongue himself. As for the Youth Corps, here is a link to Comrade obama's own words (on video): http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/obamas-plans-for-marxist-like-national.html and the actual text of the bill can be found here: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-1388

One last question--if this farce called obamacare is so great, why don't I see you, Comrade obama, being the first to sign yourself and your family up for it--and insisting the rest of Congress do the same? Why? Because it's not great, it's not even good. You would reserve the best health care for yourself.

It has been shown, repeatedly, in other countries, your idea is a dead horse. Quit beating it. Otherwise, be prepared for a lot of backlash from true Americans who DO believe in the Constitution, to be aimed at you and your lackies. And we vote. We will no longer tolerate being force fed the slop you think we want to eat. Your hope and change is actually Nope and Cringe.

You have enough clues. Come find me. Oh, and I published this letter to my blog here: http://missbethsvictorydance.blogspot.com/2009/08/ill-snitch-myself-out-letter-to.html

End Miss Beth self-snitch

Related:
Dear Mr. President

Go Flag Yerself!

No Snitching on Michelle Malkin

Why People are Upset with the Health Care Bill

Rahm Emanuel's Brother is Doctor Ezekiel Emanuel and you need to know what he's up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment