A special note from Radarsite: For those who have not yet read this incredibly prescient List of 45, please take the opportunity now. This one small list encapsulates all of the long-term goals -- and many of the present achievements of our dangerous and determined enemy, that still-vital and industrious Communist Party. To understand this list is to begin to understand where we are today, how we got there, and the true nature of the threat we are facing. Our enemies aren't just the Islamists. rg
-- Years ago, a brave soul or two tried to bring to the attention of the American People that the Communist take over of America was well under way. They were chattered down and pretty much ignored through space and time. Much like today. Yet, we see every day or, at least which are tuned into reality, our political machinations stripping away at our freedoms time and time again.
It is called Identity Politics. It is called Multiculturalism. It is called Why Can't We All Get Along? It is called all manner of colored and disguised names and titles. Now, in these modern times, one can also include Cultural Jihad.
In today's rough and tumble and troubled times, we see that the ignorance of the masses has indeed brought about MANY policies of which, left unabated and unchallenged, will see the dreams and goals of the First Czarina of The United Socialist States of the Former United Free States of America. That Czarina would be the Madame Rodham, her supporters and her like-minded politicos.
Below is what I have called, The List of 45.
The communist goals were entered into the Congressional record by Albert Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69).
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength."
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo).
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
To read the whole list click here:
Friday, February 29, 2008
From Other Sites on the Line: 1 mar 08
The List of 45
by Snooper - Crossposted from a Newtone.com