Tuesday, March 30, 2010

America's Wackiest University is Reading Fousesquawk

Gary Fouse
fousesquawk



"And to you too, Fousesquawk!"


America's Wackiest University. Yes, that would be UC Santa Cruz, home of the Community Studies and History of Consciousness departments.

Was it something I said? Why is it that I get so much attention up there in Santa Cruz? First the local newspaper describes me along with David Horowitz as "conservative pundits who would like to see the death of the Community Studies department"-and put my name before Horowitz! What's next-me and Obama?

"I don't think that's funny."

"I do. That's a big f------' deal."

Now someone from the Office of the President is checking out one of my articles on UCSC. Here is the Site Meter report:


Domain Name ucsc.edu ? (Educational)
IP Address 169.233.99.# (University of California, Santa Cruz)
ISP University of California, Office of the President
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Santa Cruz
Lat/Long : 36.9899, -122.0603 (Map)

Language English (U.S.)
en-us

Time of Visit Mar 30 2010 12:43:20 pm
Last Page View Mar 30 2010 12:43:20 pm
Visit Length 0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://www.google.co...
Search Engine google.com
Search Words "brian glasscock"
Visit Entry Page http://garyfouse.blo...ersity-uc-santa.html
Visit Exit Page http://garyfouse.blo...ersity-uc-santa.html
Out Click
Time Zone UTC-8:00
Visitor's Time Mar 30 2010 12:43:20 pm
Visit Number 20,307

Here is the article being viewed:

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2009/10/americas-wackiest-university-uc-santa.html

Actually, in the above article, I was defending the action of the campus gendarmes in busting a bunch of dead heads who were causing trouble on campus.

Maybe they want to give me a job as chief of the campus police. Maybe they read my posting entitled, "Welcome to Fousesquawk University" (hint, hint) on how to properly run a university.

Maybe they want to hire me as editor of the campus newspaper to teach the little rascals the difference between fact and opinion.

Do you think the phone lines are burning up between Santa Cruz and Irvine?


"Uhhh....yeaaaah."


Well, your guess is as good as mine. At any rate, sure glad I have Site Meter. When I was with DEA, we used to call it.....

counter-surveillance.

No comments:

Post a Comment