Thursday, November 1, 2012

Irma La Douce Talks About Her First Time


Gary Fouse
fousesquawk
http://garyfouse.blogspot.com






Bon jour.  This is Irma, and I want to tell you about my first time. I remember my first customer when I got into this business. He was everything a first customer should be. He was such a smooth talker that he talked his way right up the stairs and into my boudoir.

But don't think that he was cheap when it came to money. He was a big spender, indeed. I don't know where all that money came from, but who's complainin'?

And he cared about me and my well-being. He made sure I had everything I needed to keep from getting any diseases. He even supplied me with my condoms and birth control pills.

What a guy!




"Thank heaven for leetle girls"

That's why I'm hoping you Americans re-elect Barack Obama. He reminds me of my very first time. In fact, all of France is hoping Obama wins. So make us Frenchies happy and re-elect Barack Obama.

(Robert Menendez? Name doesn't ring a bell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment