Wednesday, January 23, 2008

An announcement to my visitors














I am very pleased to announce that as of January 23, 2008 I will be contributing to Australia's great conservative website Crusader Rabbit.

In these last few weeks it has become more and more apparent to me how many good friends we have made from Down Under, from both Australia and New Zealand. Some have already become regular welcome visitors to Radarsite. What could be more logical than to join hands with these brave fellow warriors and fight the good fight together? We have been loyal and true allies for as long as I've been around -- and that's a pretty long time. I am looking forward to this new collaboration with the hope that it will further strengthen our just cause.

Please take the time to check out our new friends at Crusader Rabbit. However, be warned, if you're looking for weak and euphemistic Political Correctness, you'd better stay away.
rg

http://crusader-rabbit.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for that RG and for the kind words as well.
    We're very lucky to have you as a contributor at CRabbit and I see it as a continuation of a very old alliance between Australia and America, one which endures whatever political changes both countries experience.
    Brothers in arms, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the Aussies. They have stood with us through thick and thin.

    I loved the week I was able tospend in Sydney and hope to return someday. Beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome, excellent news this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and yes, the Australians have been strong supporters in this war on terror and fight for freedom. You'll do a great job my friend.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roger,

    Congrats on this, and for this plugs for my site on the sidebar!

    CP

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Mr. Gardner,

    You are a tribute to your nation, international relations, the Anglosphere, and bloggers of all species. Congratulations on this honor. You are well deserving of it!

    Cheers,

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Roger. It will good to see you part of our little community. I look forward to your contributions!

    ReplyDelete